Monday, April 5, 2010

Week in Review


Target- Total Spent OOP - $17.21- Total Saved $41.16 ( My target had a LOT of Hefty Bags on clearance for 50% off, a lot of the boxes had .55 off coupons- so they were under $3.00 a box. 


Here is my Macey's purchase from last week, Total Spent OOP $4.20- Total Saved $78.99 ish. Not too bad!


Here is my Toys R Us- I paid $8.83 for one game and one plush, plus I got a $5.00 Gift Card, and will submit the receipt for $3.00 back (almost free) than I got another game, and another plush, used the $5.00 gift card, paid $3.36 OOP- got another gift card, and will get a $3.00 MIR, I then got (which I didn't take a picture of) Connect 4, Operation, and Cooties, Used coupons, and gift card, Paid $9.36 OOP, got another gift card, and will submit the receipt for $8.00. My babe is now somewhat getting into games, so what better time to get them than now... Plus he LOVEs the hippopotamus' 

Smith's deal- the Stouffers meals are on sale for $3.99- become a FB fan of Stouffers and there are $2.50 printable coupons which make each meal $1.49. I did this in 2 transactions. 
First Transaction- 3 Betty Crocker Pouch Potatoes- .99 each. Used .40 coupons from here or here. 2 Stouffers Meals. Used the $3.00 Catalina coupon from previous- paid $1.73- Received another $3.00 Catalina coupon. 
2nd Transaction- 3 Betty Crocker Pouch Potatoes- .99 each. Used .40 coupons from here or here. 1 Stouffers Meal. Used $3.00 Catalina Coupon. Paid $.47 OOP, Received another $3.00 Catalina coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment