Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Macey's Deals




Today I scored some seriously great deals at Macey's- Today is the LAST day to use the budget buster coupons, and there are some GOOD ones. 


*Farmland Sausage Links or Rolls- .99 with budget Buster coupon, combine with $1/2 from SS 3/14
*Land O Frost Premium Lunch meat- $2.89 sale price, use the $3.00 coupon from the budget buster coupon book for BETTER than FREE!
*Dole Greener Select or Just Lettuce- On sale for $1.50. Use the $1.00 coupon from the Budget Buster for final price of $.50.
*Sour Cream is .88, use the Buy One Get One free for .44 each. 

Jet Marshmallow Cream 7 oz .50
Select McCormick Grinder Seasonings $1.49 - Use the $1/1 coupon from here- Final Price $.49 
Bar S Hot Dogs (excludes beef) $.79, Use the $1/2 coupon from here- Final Price $.29 each.
Western Family Large Dozen Eggs .97 
Western Family 2 lb. Medium Cheddar Cheese- $3.99


**Sorry I didn't post earlier, I went to the store then had to drop the little babe off at my Mother's house so I could get my hair colored. I guess once every couple of years is ok :)**

No comments:

Post a Comment