Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Babies R Us/ Seventh Generation

So, I have gotten some SeRiOuSlY fantastic deals at Babies R Us the last two days-
They have a good portion of the Seventh Generation products on clearance for $1.98- Plus they are on sale, Buy One, Get One 50% off- Combine with $1/1 Coupon from here or here to get some GREAT deals- 
Here was my first transaction- 10 Seventh Generation products
4 Free and Clear Fabric Softners, 4 All Purpose Cleaners, and 2 Glass and Surface Cleaners- Used 10 coupons from the different sites- Total was $5.87- Used $5.00 Gift Card from getting the Hasbro games a couple of weeks ago - Total spent OOP - $.87-  Total Saved $51.43
PLUS I can submit the receipt for a $5.00 MIR from Seventh Generation (the rebate form is no longer available, but I printed it previously)


So, I went back again today- they had TONS of product, I got 2 Softeners, 2 Rinse Aids, 2 Glass and Surface Cleaners, 4 All Purpose Cleaners. I also got 3 Boudreauxs Baby Kisses balm $2.99 each, and 1 Johnson's Travel Kit 1.29. I used 3 $2/1 Boudreauxs coupons from the SS 4/11 and $1/1 Johnson's Red Cross product from SS 3/14. I also used a $5/25 coupon from Toys R Us (from when I got the Hasbro games a couple of weeks ago) I asked if I could use it since it said "Toy Purchase" (but then it said excludes diapers, formula, etc which are obviously not toys) and they said that it should be fine, so they took all the coupons, the $5/25 coupon worked and my total OOP was $4.49- Total Saved was $56.87

No comments:

Post a Comment