Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Chicken Deal - Today is the LAST day

How did I miss this?!?! Anyway, at Macey's they have Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast for $1.49lb.Well, get the Super Saver Pack and use the $3.00 coupon from the Macey's Coupon Booklet that came out last week. You can get 2 packs with the coupon for $6.00 total. CRAZY good deal!

I got 2 packs that were about 4 1/4 each, for $6.24 and $6.33 each, but with the coupon I paid about $6.57 for about 8 1/2 lbs. of chicken. Granted I probably trim the chicken more on the excessive side (super picky husband, plus I don't like the "extras" either). After all the trimings I ended up with (I packed 1 breast per package) 12 packs, so about .55 each.

*They also have the Old Orchard Juices for .98 each. Combine with the $1/4 coupon from here for .73 each.
*Note- cancel the rest of the printing on the coupon once the coupon itself prints- there is a really big colorful ad afterwards, and we don't want to waste ink :)

*Sour Cream is .88 each, combine with the Buy One, Get One Free from the Macey's coupon booklet for .44 each.

*Bounty Basic Paper Towels- .88 each- Use the .25/1 from the 2/7 P&G for .63 each.

*Kellogs Fruit Snacks- $1.50 each. Combine with the $1.00/ Coupon from here
I got the chicken, 8 juices, and 3 paper towels ( I got the fruit snacks and more juice last week) Total Spent OOP $15.19- Total Saved- well, not sure, but I sure felt like I got a super deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment