Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Smiths Deal & a couple more too

I went to Smiths yesterday and they were OUT of Powerade- I know it is a crazy good deal, but they went through 20 PALLETS on Wednesday- and in all fairness, we had just returned from vacation around 2 in the morning on Thursday, so I had no shot. Anyway, I still got a super great deal

I got 8 boxes of Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta- .75 after the promotion and I used .75/1 coupons from here and here- FINAL Price = FREE 

I got 6 Lunchables Subs - .99 after the promotion- used .75/1 previously available from here but isn't anymore, so if you printed them and you still have them- GREAT time to use them- FINAL Price = .24

16 Del Monte Canned tomatoes- .49 after promotion- Used $1/4 coupons I got previously from Del Monte ( I get their emails) Final Price .24 each. 

2 American Beauty Pastas- .49 each after promotion

1 King Sized Reeses Peanut Butter Cup- FREE (since I won it from here)

So I have a lot of pasta now, but I love it so it works. My total before they scanned my card was $62.09, My total OOP was $7.36- a savings of 89%


In addition to the Ronzoni SMart Taste Pasta being .75, they also have the Wheat Pasta - Heart HEalthy and you can get $1/2 coupons from here or from here making them .25 each (I still have those from a previous Albertsons sale)


No comments:

Post a Comment