Monday, November 23, 2009

Toy Deal




Sunday - Wednesday this week, Smith's Marketplace has an instore coupon for an ADDITIONAL 25% off 3 toy items, plus you can use any manufacture's coupon in addition to this great deal. Combine this with any of the Hasbro/ Playskool coupons to score some awesome deals. What did I get? Well, I got 3 Playskool Hatchlings. There were some $5.00 coupons from here and there were some coupons in the newspaper about a month back (sorry, I don't remember when). The toys are on sale for $9.99, combine with the 25% off to make them $7.49, and using your $5.00 coupon, I ended up getting 3 for about $8.01. Not too bad considering they were regularly $18.99. I have been looking at getting these for a while, but couldn't bring myself to spend that much considering I didn't know how much the little babe would REALLY end up playing with it. So $8.00 for them, I will take that. :)

You can also get the Triceratops Stomper for a really great deal. It is $29.99, less the 25% $22.49, and use the $10.00 coupon from here to get it for $22.49, also a super deal!



No comments:

Post a Comment