Monday, November 9, 2009

Final Days...

Of the Smith's Mega Event Sale- The sale continues on until tomorrow, but on Wednesday the new sales will start. Smith's has been my favorite store the last couple of weeks and here are some more sales that I got.


These are just some of the sales that I have gotten. I added it up and I have spent $81.31 in grocery's (and I will be getting back 2 $5.00 Cold Stone Gift certificates) and I have saved....

$406.79

Can you believe that?!?! I would NEVER spend over $480.00 for all of the stuff that I have gotten, but $81.00- that I will take, plus I now have lots of food storage items, I have 8 All detergants, 2 Snuggles, over 30 Brownie mixes, 10 POUNDS of I Can't believe its not butter, and the list seriously goes on and on...

No comments:

Post a Comment