Monday, November 9, 2009

Target

Ok, so Target is kinda on my irritated list for the fact that they cannot seem to get their policy right. Lately when I am there they limit how many coupons you can use, they say that 5 is the limit, but the computer still takes them and then will randomly not take one coupon. When I call the store, the say their isn't a limit, but when I am there, there is - it is REALLY getting old...FAST. I am still getting great deals, but sometimes the hassle is getting to me. I am dreaming about coupons, I do it enough in the day, please don't make me dream about it... :)

Here is my Kashi deal from last week, I would have posted the deal, but it was later on Saturday, and not all of the Targets have the same price cut, so it wouldn't have been quite the deal. Anyway, I got 6 boxes of Kashi Go Lean Crunch, 8 boxes of TLC Granola Bars, and 1 Box of Kashi Cookies. Total Spent OOP $4.40, Total Saved $55.23



I got 5 packs of wipes, 2 Snuggle Fabric Softner Sheets, (105 ct) 1 Kashi Frozen Waffles, 2 Ocean Spray Juice, and 2 Hefty Bags (also not pictured, cause we ate them, 2 donuts) Total Spent OOP $6.05. Total Saved $23.26

No comments:

Post a Comment