Sunday, October 4, 2009

WalMart & Rebate

Ok, so this last week, I found some great deals- At Target they had the Glade Glass candle holders for $1.50, but when I went back, they were out. So, I mosied on over to Wal-Mart and asked if they would match the price, and they would. YAY! So, I did this in 3 seperate transactions.

3 Glade Glass Candle Holders- $1.50 each- Used 3 $1.50 coupons from glade candles I had previously gotten. Total OOP $.30

3 Glade Sense and Sprays $5.00 each, used 3 $4.00 printable coupons (link is now gone- sorry!) Paid $4.01

3 Glade Glass Candle Holders $1.50 each, used 3 $1.50 coupons (like above) Price matched 2 lbs of Medium Cheese from Maceys- $2.58 each, used 2 $1.00 coupons from here. Total OOP $3.76

Great deals right?! Well, it gets even better! SC Johnson has a rebate going on that if you buy 3 items at a time (from their list of items/brands) you can submit a $5.00 Mail In Rebate, and they are doing 3 PER HOUSEHOLD! So, I can submit my receipts and get $15.00 back (3 $5.00 checks) So, I am making money! You can check out the rebate information here.



Also, at another trip to Wal-Mart I was able to get 3 half gallons of Meadow Gold- $1.72 each, used the 3 $1.00 coupons from here (this is a .pdf so you can save the coupon and print it out later) , 4 Kellogs Cinnabon bars $1.50 (price matched Albertsons) Used 4 $1.00 off coupons from a previous printing promotion, 3 Green Peppers and 1 Celery (price matched Reams, .33 each) Total OOP $5.85.



No comments:

Post a Comment