Thursday, October 29, 2009

My SMiThS TriP

I went to Smiths today and did my coupon shopping, a few of the items I was going to get, they didn't have but I improvised and found some other fantastic deals.


I got 4 All detergent, 2 Snuggle Fabric Softners, 7 Del Monte Tomatoes, 2 Swiss Miss cocoa Mix, 4 Keebler Fudge Shoppe Cookies, 4 Tombstone Pizza, 15 Hormel Chili,12 Carnation Evap. Milk, 3 Lean Cuisines, 7 Playtex Living Gloves (the Drop cuff, and Living Gloves are $1.50, $1.00 after the .50 and there were $1.00 coupons in one of the papers (sorry I don't remember which one) and at coupons.com about 3 weeks back there had been some $1/1 there too) I had 7 coupons. 2 Famland Sausage and 1 Sour Cream. Total Spent OOP $34.51. Total SAVED $126.20- a 79% savings. Plus I have a .10 per gallon discount on my next gas purchase.  Not TOO shabby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment