Thursday, October 29, 2009

Target/ Glade Deal


Here is a current Target deal. For every 5 select Holiday Glade products you get a $5.00 Target Gift Card. Most of the items are on sale for $2.50 each. Plus, you can turn in those receipts to get a $5.00 MIR from SC Johnson (here). You can do 3 rebates per household. I have already done 2 rebates, so because I can only do one more, I just did all of this in one transaction. I got 6 Glade Scented Oil Refils and 4 candle holders. I used 2 Get a refil free when you buy a candle coupons. Discounted $2.50 twice, and I used 8 $1.50 coupons from the candles (the candles have the coupons in them, I have had extra in my coupon binder from previous purchases- I am NOT saying to take the coupons out of a product that you are not going to buy) So, that being said, my total was $8.00 after coupons, I used a $5.00 gift card from a previous deal, spent $4.07 OOP, BUT I got $10.00 in Target Gift Cards, PLUS I will get $5.00 from SC Johnson from the MIR. Money Maker deal, not too bad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment