Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Winco

So, we now have a new Winco about 10 miles from my house, and since I went to Rite Aid, I figured I would stop by Winco too- They had some coupons in the paper to get Free Shasta Pop, Free Wonder Hot Dog Buns, Free Tortilla Chips and 4 lbs of Strawberries for $2.98-

So here is what I got~

Ok, so I should have laid them out on my table differently, and I can't find my recipt- But I got

2 packs of buns, 1 4lb of Strawberries, 2 lbs of green apples, 2 lbs of Tomatoes- on the vine, 1 bunch of Cilantro,  1/4th lb of mushrooms, 4 limes, 1 bunch of celery, 1 lbs of onions, 4 lbs of Long Grain Rice, .02 worth of ground mustard (awesome :) 2 lbs of Whole Wheat Bread Flour, .18 worth of granulated Garlic, 1 Hunts 35 oz Ketchup (the one WITHOUT the HFCS) 2 3.5 oz Tillamook Beef Jerky, 1 Wonton Wrapper Skins, 1 Shasta Pop, 1 1/2 Gallon Chocolate Milk, 1 bag of French Fries, 4 Limeade Concentrate, 1/4 lbs of Apple Gummy Rings, and Peach Rings (so much cheaper to buy in bulk- .44 as opposed to $.98), and 1 Dole Salad Mix
I think that is it- and I spent $30.18- but I feel like I got a bit for what I spent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment