Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Rite Aid

Oh, how I love Rite Aid- they are one of my most favorite stores, they are SOOO coupon friendly, and all the cashiers are awesome.

I got 4 Del Monte Veggies- on clearance for $.44 each, I used the $1/4 coupon previously available from DelMonte. 
1 Huggies Pure and Natural Diaper Jumbo Pack (Size one was the only one available, I will swap it when the get more in) I used my raincheck to make is $8.99. I used a $3/1 coupon that I got in the mail from Huggies for the Pure and Natural, the $1/1 Rite Aid Ad perk Huggies coupon from last month. 
1 Picture Mousepad $12.99- Used the Rite Aid Ad Perk coupon to make it free, and the $5/$20 coupon from Rite Aid Ad Perks. 
My total Spent OOP was $1.89, but I get to submit my receipt for a $2.00 Rebate for the diapers, PLUS that diaper pack was the 5th one I got so I get a Free Huggies Diaper pack voucher too!

No comments:

Post a Comment