Monday, January 25, 2010

Wal-Mart Trip

Now, at Wal-Mart this morning, I price matched from about 5 different stores, Buy Low Market, Smith's, Albertson's, Fresh Market and Reams. That part of Wal-Mart is so convenient.

I got 14 Boxes of Krustez Muffin Mixes (Price Matched Buy Low Market Sale Price $1)- Used $1/2 coupons that came inside boxes of Ghiridelli Brownie Mixes that I got from Smiths earlier- They came from the Chocolate Supreme ones- and I will admit, I opened all of those to get the coupons... :)

6 Campbell's Chunky Soup (Price Matched Albertson's $.99 each)- Used $1.50/3 coupon from here
6 Hunts Tomato Sauce (Price Matched Fresh Market $.29 each- Used $1/3 coupon from here
3 Red Peppers (Price Matched Reams $1/3)
1 Gallon Chocolate Milk (Price Matched Smiths $2)
Sour Cream (Price Matched Smiths $1)
2 Boxes of Lipton Noodle Soup -Used .75/2 coupon from I am not sure where- not a printable though
A stalk of Celery
Small bag of Carrots
1 Box of Minute Rice - Used .50/1 coupon from I am not quite sure...
And a desperately needed box of garbage bags


Total Spent OOP - $21.66, Total Saved- about $37.00

No comments:

Post a Comment