Thursday, January 28, 2010

Final Few Days of Albertsons

For those (like myself) that still go to Albertsons in Orem to shop here is a heads up, in case you didn't know. As of Monday 2/1 Albertsons (at least the Orem locations) will no longer be Albertson's. They will be switching over to Ridley's Family Market- ANOTHER Associated Foods Store. Really?!? You know I don't mind that there are SO many different Associated Food owned stores, the part that is irritating, and I guess good marketing, is that each week the SAME items are on sale, but they are different prices. Plus it is a mix, some are higher sale prices and lower sale prices that aren't the same as the other stores. Anyway, I like to support Macey's, but as for the rest, I know people don't like Wal-Mart, but I am able to price match there easy, so I just do that. Anyway, this week at Albertson's the big deal is their Quaker Deal-


When you buy in groups of 5 the items are just $1.00 each!

*Quaker Capn Crunch, Life or Oatmeal Squares Cereal
*Quaker Chewy Granola Bars, or Dips
*Quaker Pancake Mix (2 lb) or Aunt Jemima Pancake Mix (the 2 lb size)
* Quaker Breakfast Cookies and Quaker Instant Oatmeal

Also, these are just $1.40 each when you buy any 5

*Quaker Quick Oats 42 oz.
*Aunt Jemima Syrup 24 oz.

You can mix and match in ANY combination and the final prices will either be $1.40 or $1.00.
For example, yesterday I got 3 Large Oats, and 2 Quaker Pancake Mix, and after coupons my total was $1.39. Not too shabby :)
The Quaker Pancake mix I got a while back and it is no longer available, and the quaker oats coupon I got from here.

*They also have a deal that when you buy an Orville Redenbacher Gourmet Popping Corn at $3.19, you get another one, plus 2 2 liters of either 7-Up, A&W or Sunkist FREE- ends up making each item .80. Not too bad either :)

No comments:

Post a Comment