Thursday, December 17, 2009

Wal-Greens

So, I have had $63.00 to use in Register Rewards at Wal-Greens this week, and sadly for all intents, December has been pretty sad at Wal-Greens in regards to the Register Reward items, I really don't need anymore Theraflu, Triaminic or Dulcolax... : ) Now, a lot of site are posting that when you spend $25.00 (before coupons) that you get a $5.00 register reward- that has worked at the Payson, Pleasant Grove and 8th North Wal-greens, but note that the register rewards is good for 4 days, these ones expire QUICKLY. So I have spent about $40.00 of the register rewards, and have not gotten a LOT back, which is how I prefer to do it, but I guess it is what it is. Here is my shopping at Walgreens for the week (so far, I still have to go back and spend more :)

I got 4 Huggies, 2 Crest/ Oral B Toothbrushes, 2 Yes Chapstick, 4 Mars Treats, and 6 holiday pencils (other than the diapers, and toothbrushes, the rest were fillers)
Total Spent OOP $2.93- Total Saved $69.62, plus I got $19.00 in Register Rewards- note that I have to spend 10 by the 20th

No comments:

Post a Comment