Thursday, December 17, 2009

Crackers Anyone?

This week (9/15-9/22) Buy Low Market in Provo has Nabisco Crackers Select Varieties 7-16 oz on sale for .98 a box. Now, that is a little far for me to drive, so I take my handy ad to Wal-Mart to price match.

I got 3 Tricuit Crackers, 2 Wheat Thins, 1 Chickin Biskit, 4 Ritz Crackers and 3 Reynolds Tin Foil
I had 4 $1/1 coupons and 3 $1/2 coupons for the crackers. I had 3 $1/1 Reynolds Wrap coupons from a handy little Reynolds coupon book that I saw at Smiths, Fresh Market and Macey's. The only size limitation on those coupons was that it didn't work for the 25 square foot, but the one at Walmart had an additional 5 feet more, so the coupon went through fine. The cashier price matched all the crackers including the Ritz Crackers because they fit within the size limitations, so she match that too- your cashier may or may not. My total spent OOP was $4.86, Total Saved $21.70, PLUS I qualify for the Nabisco Keep the Jingle in Your Holiday mail in Rebate for $10.00. You can check out the link here
http://www.kraftfoods.com/SiteCollectionImages/ImageRepository/Sept_09/Kraft_Holiday_Crackers.pdf

Sorry, I would just put the link, but the new Mac won't let copy the link address and it is WAY to long to try and type it all in.

*At Macey's this week, they have a LOT of crackers on sale

~Nabisco Assorted Crackers 5.5-10 Oz. $1.58 each.
There are some great $1/2 coupons from the Nabisco Keep the Jingle in Your Holiday book if you were able to pick one up

~Keebler Crackers 3/$5 8-16 oz. Assorted  Club, Townhouse
You can get .75/1 Toppers coupon and $1/2 ClubSticks coupons from here

~Kellogs Crackers 3/$5 8-10 oz Assorted Toasteds, Wheatables, Special K, All Bran
You should be able to get $1/1 Special K  from here

Also, at Macey's I got Farmland Sausage .99 each and used .55 off coupons from registering here, (you do have to register and they send their coupons in the mail, but they send 2 $1/1, 2 .75/1 and 4 .55/1 coupons that don't expire for 2 YEARS!), the Toblerone Bars are 2/$3 and I used $1/1 coupons from the 11/22 SS. I also got 2 Reynolds Parchment Papers but didn't put them in the picture (not sure why...) They were on sale for $2.49 and I had $1/1 printed coupons from here and click on the link for the coupon. Also, Egg Nog is on sale for .97 each.  Total Spent OOP $11.21 Total Saved $18.20

No comments:

Post a Comment