Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Target

I got this GREAT deal at Target yesterday- Play Doh has a game going on that if you don't win one of their main prizes- they give you a coupon for something else- yesterday in the AM the coupon was for $5.00 off the Magic Swirl Ice Cream shoppe- it is on sale at Target for $8.00- PLUS you get a bonus 4 pack for FREE- Using the coupon makes it $3.00- Now I know that many people were saying that too many people printed too many coupons- I printed 3 and stopped - I have a couple kids birthdays coming up including my own little babe, so I don't feel like printing the 3 was excessive- Most bricks coupons let you print 2 anyway, and this was only one more- but I don't know why I am justifying it, I shouldn't have too. Anyway, they had plenty in stock, and I also had a $1/1 Nexcare Target coupon and a $1/1 Manufactures coupon- and the Shrek ones were $1.89- so a .11 overage- Total Spent OOP $10.57- Total Saved $43.94. AWESOME! 
The little babe LOVES Play Doh, and I love the smell!

No comments:

Post a Comment