Friday, February 5, 2010

More Deals

So, I got some more coupons, and made another Smith's run this morning. 

I got 6 Keebler Cookies (used $1/1 coupon from here) Final Price = Free!
5 I Can't Believe It's Not Butters (Used $1/1 coupon from here) Final Price = Free!
6 Hunts Tomatoes (Used $1/3 coupon from here) Final Price = $.12 each
1 Box of Grape Nut Flakes (Used $2/1 coupon from here) Final Price = Free!
2 Boxes of Pillsbury Toaster Strudels (Used $1/1 coupon from here) Final Price = $.49 each
And 1 loaf of bread on price cut for $.59
Total Spent OOP 

$2.03

Total Saved $43.79- a savings of 97%- My average price per item was .10 and that INCLUDES tax, tax was .87

WalMart
Well, I needed to get some milk, so I went to Walmart where it was $1.66. I also price matched cheese from Buy Low Market at $3.00 for 2 lbs, and I used a $1/1 coupon from here
They had Karo Syrup on clearance for $1.05 and I have $.40 coupons. They also had Target Stain Release items on clearance for $2.50 each. I had 2 $3/1 coupons and 2 $1.50/1 coupons. I got 4 boxes of Nabisco animal crackers and used $2/2 coupons. (Those coupons did not have a size restriction- which I pay attention to) and then some carrots. Total spent OOP $7.23- which is funny because the price of the cheese alone before the price match was $7.64 (which I would NEVER pay that price)

No comments:

Post a Comment