Monday, June 14, 2010

Rite Aid

I {heart} Rite Aid- they are so nice, and coupon friendly and great to work with- 
the only thing that would make my shopping experience there better would be if they would get rid of the HUGE display of die cast cars in the aisle as to not tempt my child, which then leads to mommy not getting the cars, and a temper tantrum will ensue, but I digress... Anyway, here is my trip~


I got 4 Gillette Body wash- $2.99 each- Used 2 Buy One Get One Free coupons from 6/6 P&G, and a $4/2 (for the ones that weren't free) from the 5/2 P&G
1 Huggies Little Snuggles Diapers (only size available- I will switch later) Used $3/1 coupon from here, and a $1/1 Rite Aid Ad perk coupon for Huggies. Also a $5/$20.00 from the Ad Perk. Total Paid OOP$ 2.06, PLUS I can submit my receipt for a $2.99 rebate for the body wash 
(Buy One Body wash- Old Spice, or Gillette at $2.99, get a $2.99 Rebate back- NOTE** the rebate is ONLY good until tomorrow 6/15)

No comments:

Post a Comment